- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 81 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2001 Suburban engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking noise when starting in cold weather5
- dies while driving intermittently1
- excessive oil consumption1
- sputters when coming to a stop1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.