- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 5 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 40 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 61 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 71 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2001 Suburban engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking noise when starting in cold weather5
- dies while driving intermittently1
- excessive oil consumption1
- sputters when coming to a stop1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.