- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 17 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 67 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 72 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 73 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2001 Suburban engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking noise when starting in cold weather5
- dies while driving intermittently1
- excessive oil consumption1
- sputters when coming to a stop1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.