- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 10 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 17 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2001 Suburban steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- vibration felt through steering wheel1
- NHTSA: Steering14
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump10
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.