4.0

2002 Chevrolet Suburban electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Suburban:

2002 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Apr 012008

Suburban V8 Vortec

I had some work done already to this truck, last year we had to pay for the steering repair of a loose shaft. Something is wrong and Chevrolet won't even acknowledge any recalls.

- , Columbia, SC, USA

Nov 242006

Suburban LT 5.3L V8

The "security" light on my dash comes on at least 3 times a week, while driving. If I am moving my car to let my wife out of my driveway, it comes on, I have to wait about 20 minutes to get it to turn back on. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about about this problem. I have had problems with my nearest dealer, Powell Chevrolet (Dallas), when they worked on my 2001 Chevy Blazer and I try to avoid the dealership when ever possible. My Blazer story is too long to get into. I ended up trading in my Blazer for a KIA. Anyway, if there is anyone out with the knowledge and is kind enough to respond, please. All help will be greatly appreciated.

- , Dallas, TX, USA