- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2002 Suburban engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine cuts off while driving2
- engine stalls, leaks, stumbles when cold2
- loud valve train clatter2
- erratic oil pressure, too high1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.