- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2002 Suburban steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rattling noise in steering column7
- NHTSA: Steering12
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.