- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 83 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Suburban accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heated mirror failure1
- wipers not working properly1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages4
- NHTSA: Trailer Hitches2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer 2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Rear Window1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.