- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2003 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer cluster not working12
- reduced engine power message7
- "service 4WD" message comes on intermittently1
- battery leaked acid; destroyed washer pumps1
- instrument cluster doesn't work1
- power windows & locks not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System24
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.