- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 7 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 38 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 57 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2003 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery leaked acid; destroyed washer pumps1
- NHTSA: Electrical System51
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.