- October 7: GM Recalls 31,600 SUVs For Fiery Windshield Wiper Motors
- August 23: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Impala Over Airbag Problems
- August 14: GM Recalls 73,000 Chevrolet Cobalt Cars Over Airbag Failures
- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump failure3
- engine cuts off during accelleration1
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.