- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
- May 4: Chevrolet Malibu Recalled to Fix Shift Selector Problems
- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump failure3
- engine cuts off during accelleration1
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.