- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump failure3
- engine cuts off during accelleration1
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.