- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2003 Chevrolet Suburban
fuel system Problems
Worst 2003 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel pump failure3
- engine cuts off during accelleration1
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump7
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Hoses, Lines/Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.