- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 8 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 14 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 46 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.