- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 4 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 7 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 10 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 11 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 11 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.