- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 1 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 7 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 15 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 28 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.