- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 2 days ago
- July 18: Chevy Cruze Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Cars Are Illegal news | 5 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 46 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 50 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 62 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.