- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air only3
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side2
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.