- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 13 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 21 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 44 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 63 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.