- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.