- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.