- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 11 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 14 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 61 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 66 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 67 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.