- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 9 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 13 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 20 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.