- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: GM Recalls 686,000 Vehicles With Liftgates That Fall On You
- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blows hot air on passenger side5
- blows hot air from one vent cold air on other side3
- blows hot air only3
- blower quit working1
- blows different temperature air in front then back1
- dash vent not working properly1
- rear heater core broken1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.