- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 5 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 79 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2004 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer stops working13
- electrical gremlins5
- heated seats stopped working3
- battery dies2
- control panel for heat and audio will not work2
- power seats defective2
- pcm d is blowing 10 amp fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System59
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.