- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2004 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer stops working13
- electrical gremlins5
- heated seats stopped working3
- battery dies2
- control panel for heat and audio will not work2
- power seats defective2
- pcm d is blowing 10 amp fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System59
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.