- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 36 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 37 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 40 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 52 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2004 Suburban electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- speedometer stops working13
- electrical gremlins5
- heated seats stopped working3
- battery dies2
- control panel for heat and audio will not work2
- power seats defective2
- pcm d is blowing 10 amp fuse1
- NHTSA: Electrical System58
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.