- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 34 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 37 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 42 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 55 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2004 Suburban steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking with any turn of wheel19
- front end will not stay in alignment2
- pulling to the side1
- NHTSA: Steering20
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.