- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2004 Suburban transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- began slipping and then would not engage2
- reverse doesn't work2
- drops out of overdrive1
- grinds when putting in park and won't move1
- pulsing, shifts in and out of od1
- service light warning1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.