8.0

2004 Chevrolet Suburban transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Suburban:

2004 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

May 102008

Suburban LT V8

I sometimes would get in the car and have the shift not work. It started with backing up and then I noticed that it would not always drive forward. I would fiddle with the shifter and the car would eventually go, but it would jerk really bad. I had this happen when putting it in reverse and in drive. It was annoying at home, but made me nervous in busier places I went to. I decided to trade it off and not have to deal with it anymore soon after this became a daily problem as a friend of mine mentioned that it might need a new transmission.

- , Champaign, IL, USA

Jan 042009

Suburban Z71

I NEED HELP! I have only had it 5 weeks. And can't afford a new transmission. Any thoughts ?

- , North Pole, AK, USA