8.0

2005 Chevrolet Suburban AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Suburban:

2005 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Mar 252012

Suburban

I bought the suburban used at about 80000 miles a couple of years back. About a year or so ago it started this problem of the heater going on while the AC was on only on the driver's side. Like as reported you need to turn off the ignition, restart and then it will be OK for awhile. It has happened many times and this is the only prescribed solution I know of. Anyone have a better fix.

- , High Rolls, NM, USA

Oct 112007

Suburban

I had the same problem occur with the Drivers Side A/C twice. Both times the car had to be brought in with the problem occuring at the moment. I could not schedule the appt because it didnt always do it. If you turned the car off , then it would usually restart the a/c cold again. The dealer took alot of my time and charged me once under warranty and the second time out of warranty. It is occuring again. They can only tell me it needs to be reprogrammed. Why? Why does it have to keep getting reprogrammed? When will Chevy pay for this?

- , Lewisburg, WVQ, USA