2005 Chevrolet Suburban accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Suburban:

2005 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

May 152014

Suburban

While driving the driver side heated seats ingauge by themselves and come on every time we use the vehicle. We have tried turning them back off, but they come right back on and will cycle up and down a few times then stay in the high position. I thought at first that my husband was accidentally turning them on but he wasn't. it does it all the time. There is no ryhme or reason to it. Its very distracting trying to turn them off over & over again. I could see where it could be a safety issue. I research end on the internet and have seen hundreds of post on the same issue. None of them helped with a souloutin to the problem. I put my VIN # in to see if their were any recalls on this issue. And couldn't find one. My question is why? with as many complaints as there are online. Not sure if they were not complaining here about it but now at least I have. It doesn't matter whose driving it, wheater isn't a factor either. In town or highway makes no difference help please

- Mound City, KS, USA