- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
- March 10: Chevrolet Cruze Recalled For Parking Brake Failures
2005 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2005 Suburban transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure11
- after we tow, the transmission shifts really hard1
- no 2nd, 3rd, or 4th gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.