- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- February 9: Chevy Cruze Lawsuit Says Steering Wheels Lock news | 4 days ago
- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 37 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 39 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 46 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Suburban
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engines shouldn't need a new quart of oil every 500-1000 miles, but for thousands of Suburban owners that's exactly what's happening. Engine oil consumption on aluminum block engines with Active Fuel Management (AFM) is out of control and owners are left looking for answers.
The most likely culprit is an uncovered AFM valve which, in many cases, can be covered under warranty. The problem is the issues don't stop there and many owners have been told by GM just to buy a new engine. Take one guess who they want to pick up the tab.
Worst 2007 Suburban Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems209NHTSA complaints: 19
- interior accessories problems49NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems20NHTSA complaints: 12
- transmission problems13NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems11NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problems8NHTSA complaints: 13
- fuel system problems6NHTSA complaints: 6
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 23
- AC / heater problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- exhaust system problems1
- lights problems1
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 8
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.