2014 Chevrolet Suburban accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Suburban:

2014 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Mar 142014

No accident; however, I am 6'4" and when I am in the drivers seat I have to drive with seat all the way back. With the mirror fully out to view cars on the left I have to move my head over to the right to get a safe view of the lane and passing cars. Also I have the same problem viewing behind me because the mirror will not go high enough to see over a hundred feet or so. I have to bend my head down to see in the distant. Chevrolet was notified 2 times and I talked to them but they are unwilling to do anything about it. Only to say that is the way the vehicle is designed. An equivalent 1/2 pickup, same year, does not have that problem. All 2014 Suburban that the dealer and I tested after I purchased the vehicle were the same as mine. I feel the is a safety issue because of restricted visibility. It is difficult in traffic because it adds another issue I have to deal with that is abnormal.

- Georgetown, TX, USA