2014 Chevrolet Suburban brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Suburban:

2014 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Aug 102014

Suburban

Emergency brake pedal is the problem. It is mounted tooooo high, close to the bottom of dash- board and toooo far to the left. It makes it very, very difficult to get the proper leverage to apply, especially if wearing boots or work shoes. When I engaged it that time my ankle "popped". at first, the loud noise caused me to think it cracked. It turned out that the peroneal tendon had slipped out of it's ankle groove & the supporting ligament was now stretched & unable to properly support the tendons & ankle. I've been getting treatment since then & it still is not completely healed. It has limited my ability to work, exercise, etc. All because of the stupid placement of an eb pedal. I no longer use the emergency brake. Ps: your site will not allow me to enter that I was injured & required medical treatment<<<<<<<<

- Havertown, PA, USA