4.4

2014 Chevrolet Suburban drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Suburban:

2014 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Nov 072014

Suburban

I have a 2015 Suburban which had issues from day when my SUV cut off and wouldn't start because of a faulty battery. It had less than 100 miles on it. It had numerous recalls, I'm on my 3rd set of tires 275/55/20 cross contact eco which you only get 25000 miles if best. My entertainment system had to be replace before I had 20000 miles. The vibration is annoying and I've changed my tires again and it's still vibranting. After reading other complaints I now realize I' wasn't going crazy with the dizziness.

- Fredericksburg, VA, USA

Jun 262016

Suburban

After returning from a trip and when pulling into a parking lot the transfer case shifted from 2 wheel drive into 4 wheel low on its own. No error lights came on. The indicator light did not reflect the change into low gear. The typical clunk of the transfer case shifting and difficulty turning on dry pavement were very evident. The transfer case was set to 2 wheel drive, not auto. After the car sat in the lot for app. 20 minutes, we backed up and pulled forward and the transfer case switched back into 2 wheel drive, again on its own. This happened one time so far.

- Orland Park, IL, USA