6.1

2014 Chevrolet Suburban miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Suburban:

2014 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

Nov 072014

Suburban

I have a 2015 Suburban which had issues from day when my SUV cut off and wouldn't start because of a faulty battery. It had less than 100 miles on it. It had numerous recalls, I'm on my 3rd set of tires 275/55/20 cross contact eco which you only get 25000 miles if best. My entertainment system had to be replace before I had 20000 miles. The vibration is annoying and I've changed my tires again and it's still vibranting. After reading other complaints I now realize I' wasn't going crazy with the dizziness.

- Fredericksburg, VA, USA

Oct 152016

Suburban

Cracking dashboard. No accident occurred it is just cracking. I'm afraid it may affect the airbag.

- Lake Worth, FL, USA

Dec 032015

Suburban

The driver side and rear passenger side outside door handles cracked on the inside. The dash is getting a big crack above the steering wheel.

- Spring, TX, USA

Dec 212013

Suburban

The recirculating air switch will not stay "on" the way the rear A/C does, the way the cruise control does, the way almost every other switch in the damn truck does. It goes off every time you shut down and also other times. It is located on the passenger side with a itsy-bitsy idiot light that is difficult to see esp. On sunny days sooooo out of sight=out of mind= always being forgotten to turn back on=always breathing cancer causing diesel fumes. This climate control is the world's worst. This is my 8th Suburban & first time for this. I have asked the dealer & GM to restore. No! **** is very unhealthy***** please do something about it. Thanks

- Havertown, PA, USA