2016 Chevrolet Suburban wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Suburban:

2016 Chevrolet Suburban Owner Comments

May 042016

I own a 2016 Chevy Suburban ltz purchased Feb 29, 2016. It is now at the dealer and for a second time dealing with a vibration issue starting at approximately 43 mph and continuing to worsen as speed increases. The tires have been road forced balance but vibration is still present. This is the second Suburban with issues, the 2015 I had was so problematic that GM did trade assistance to get me out of it, but it still cost me money. The current 2016 Suburban as only 1600 miles on it and vibration issues began at approximately 900 miles. I cannot describe the inconvenience and frustration I am experiencing for a vehicle costing more than $70,000. GM knows there is a problem and their lack of fixing it or addressing it is nothing short of criminal theft. They take people's money knowing their vehicles are sub-standard then relegate me to a pathetic loaner vehicle, tell me it is "normal" and in the end toss a little money for "trade assistance" resulting in another problematic issue. I beg and implore you as the federal regulatory Agency to make GM accountable immediately. Either force them to immediately fix these vehicles, force them to buy them back at full purchase prices and stop them from selling them immediately. Frankly, this issue is the same as VW with tdi engines except that GM is not covering it up and feds are not forcing the hand. Help protect the money and lives of us citizens. There have been numerous complaints!

- Snow Hill, NC, USA