- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1997 Tahoe transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hard shifting1
- transmission slippage1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission33
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.