- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 56 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 81 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 84 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1999 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gas gauge doesn't read properly3
- starter clicking, locks and gauges going nuts2
- security module disables car for 20 minutes1
- won't start/security flashing1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery15
- NHTSA: Electrical System10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.