1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1999 Tahoe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake gasket failure6
- blown engine3
- loses power climbing hills3
- cylinder #3 and #5 keeps misfiring1
- idles high1
- rough idle1
- unintended acceleration1
- water pump failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.