- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 25 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 31 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 39 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 52 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1999 Tahoe lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lights not working1
- high beams not working1
- interior lights pop on and flicker while driving1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.