- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 7 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 81 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1999 Tahoe lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lights not working1
- high beams not working1
- interior lights pop on and flicker while driving1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.