- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 12 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 18 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 39 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 50 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1999 Tahoe lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- brake lights not working1
- high beams not working1
- interior lights pop on and flicker while driving1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.