- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: GM Recalls 686,000 Vehicles With Liftgates That Fall On You
- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1999 Tahoe steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent loss of steering in curves10
- NHTSA: Steering20
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System15
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.