- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- February 9: Chevy Cruze Lawsuit Says Steering Wheels Lock news | 4 days ago
- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 37 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 39 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 46 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 1999 Tahoe steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intermittent loss of steering in curves10
- NHTSA: Steering20
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System15
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.