6.0

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Feb 022015

Tahoe 5.3L

This has happened to me twice so far. The first time it happened I thought that it was going to cost an arm and a leg. So I waited until I received my income tax a year later to have it looked at. It turned out that it was a small piece for $25.00 but the labor and diagnosis came up to $150. A month and a half later it was another small piece that looked like the end of a cable cord. That was another $150 for the piece and to diagnose it and the labor. But when it is working I have no problems. The a/c blows ice cold. Love my Chevy #ChevyLady

- , West Palm Beach, FL, USA

Aug 012006

Tahoe LS 5.3L V8

Ever since I had purchased the car in 2005, the A/C at random will start blowing hot air instead of cold. Sometimes it will clear itself quick other times it takes a while.

- , Nashville, TN, USA