2. replace mirror (1 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Dec 032007

Tahoe LT 5.3L V8

I really think this mirror problem should be a recall or Chevrolet should cover the cost of getting it fixed. Right after the mirror started getting discolored and hard to see out of, I took my tahoe to the Chevy place where I purchased it in 2002 brand new, and he looked and there was not a recall. It is very bad when you can't see clearly out of that mirror, since it is used so much. The heater must have burned up in it to have caused the discoloration. It was going to cost hundreds of dollars to get it replaced in 2007 and we just didn't have the money and still don't. I love my tahoe and wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle, but I am really upset that Chevrolet would not cover the cost to take care of this problem. I got online today to purchase a mirror and then I will have to hire someone to paint the one part of it white and install it. I don't want to have one that isn't just like the color that is on it now. I have decided that it really needs to be taken care of because I am older now and my eyesight isn't as good. With it being discolored like it is and my eyesight not as good, it could sure cause me to have a wreck!

- , Texarkana, TX, USA

Sep 032011

Tahoe LT

can't see in miirror, looks like a giant eye is looking at me. mirror defrost quit working.

- , Springdale, AR, USA