2002 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Mar 202007

Tahoe 8-cyl

On March 20. 2007 I recieved a letter from onstar telling me that a safety feature that I purchased new with my 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe will not be operable after December 31, 2007. I will no longer have the onstar system to call 911 automatically in case air bag deployment. I understand that there about 2 million owners of GM cars that will have the same problem.

- Fort Worth, TX, USA