- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 5 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 79 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2002 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls, loses power while driving4
- battery not keeping charge1
- fuse blows for 4 wheel drive1
- sensor codes and misfiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System19
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.