2. dealer fixed (1 reports)
  3. replace drive shaft (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Dec 162015

Tahoe LT 5.3L LV8

steering is tough or gone when turning right while slowing for a turn or trying to get a parking place steering fluid is great. looking for solution from anyone who has gotten it fix with out replacing the Tahoe 03

- , Baton Rouge, LA, USA

Oct 112007

Tahoe LT 3.8L

As my little girl got to driving age and went to get her driver's license ..........She and her friend went out on the first date he was driving and lot control and the truck turned over and she was killed.

- , Sumter, SC, USA

Jun 202009

Tahoe Z71 V8

It wouldn't be a big deal except that it happened 3 times total. The first 2 times I couldn't drive it because it was so hard to steer. Then I felt it was going bad again and I got something in the mail saying the replacement one the second time was now recalled. I had to have it fixed 3 times.

- , Harker Heights, TX, USA

Oct 142007

Tahoe V6

I purchased my first brand new car, A 2003 Chevy Tahoe, and what a piece of CRAP. I have had nothing but problems with the steering going out within the first two years. Windows won't roll up or down. Now, the damn thing won't turn over. It acts like it's out of gas. Won't start!!! This was the biggest headache I ever gave myself. Incidentally, I have friends with the same vehicle telling me that they have encountered the same problems. I'm fed up with American cars. NO MORE!!

- , Tacoma, WA, USA