- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 5 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 11 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 30 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 32 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 43 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2003 Tahoe windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear glass hinge broke loose from glass3
- windshield wipers won't turn off2
- power window stopped working1
- rear lift gate shattered1
- rear window washer not working1
- wipers stopped working1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear4
- NHTSA: Visibility3
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.