2004 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Jul 192009

I was driving down one of the busy roads in manatee county, and the back hatch glass of my 2004 Chevy Tahoe blew off of my car. It went air born and landed in the South bound lane almost on top of a car. If the car had not slammed on its brakes and swerved, it could have killed someone. I contacted the dealership, and the will not fix the problem. The hinges are still attached to my vehicle and the insurance company wants a $500 deductible. I know I have been online researching this kind of incident and I am not the only person to have this problem. I feel like it should be a recall before someone gets killed. It is not normal for a 4 year old vehicle to have its glass blow off.

- Anna Maria, FL, USA