3.7

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Dec 172007

Tahoe 8-cyl

More so when it is below 40 F outside, the horn will not work. The keyless remote will work and sound the horn. I never know when it will work or fail. I have seen a NHTSA id # 10013378 (tsb #3300C) that seems very similar to what I am experiencing but I have not been able to find out details about it. I have searched online and have found numerous similar issues with other GM products from 2002 to 2005. I am concerned that when I need to use the horn, it will not work.

- Aurora, CO, USA