- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 19 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 44 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 47 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2004 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start intermittent4
- alternator failure1
- battery completely discharged1
- electrical issues when going over bumps1
- instrument cluster not working properly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System80
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.