- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 33 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 41 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 64 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 83 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2004 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine won't turn over, won't start intermittent4
- alternator failure1
- battery completely discharged1
- electrical issues when going over bumps1
- instrument cluster not working properly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System79
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.