2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2004 Tahoe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- always adding anti freeze, but have no leaks14
- head gasket failure resulting in engine failure4
- intermittent difficulties starting engine4
- pinging happens when engine is cold2
- "reduced engine power"1
- code p11251
- injector cleaning caused injector failure1
- oil pump malfunctioned and blew the motor1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.