$1,400.00

1. replace injectors (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Sep 102006

Tahoe LS 5.3L V8

At 66000 miles my Chevy dealer told me, I needed to have my injectors cleaned, 3 days after the cleaning,the engine started to load up, miss fire and it looked like a diesel coming down the road. I limped back to the dealer and was told I needed all 8 injectors replaced.

Why?

Suggestion, DO NOT HAVE INJECTORS CLEANED, unless you are seriously having a problem. Was out of warranty by 6000 miles.

Dealer was no help getting warranty help.

- , North Grosvenordale, CT, USA