2006 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Jan 172008

Tahoe 8-cyl

Horn is inoperable intermittently. Was parked in supermarket parking lot when I noticed a truck backing up out of their spot. Noticed truck was really close and when I tried honking to warn them to stop, they actually had backed into my vehicle causing their paint to rub off and crease my rear fender. I got off my vehicle to speak to the driver when they pulled forward and drove away. Took my truck to dealership for problem and was fixed due to a faulty fuse, took truck in again on 3/21/08 because horn still worked sporadically.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA