5.8

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Dec 102008

Tahoe 4WD 8-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe. The air bag indicator continuously remains illuminated in the vehicle. The contact took the vehicle to the dealer and they stated that the air bags were not inflating properly. The retainer clip was replaced and the indicator was repaired. The indicator is currently illuminated again. The failure mileage was 34,665. Updated 03/09/09. The air condition blew otu hot air, the dvd and onstar stopped working as well as the seats and windows no longer operate. Updated 03/12/09.

- Stafford, VA, USA

Sep 102007

Tahoe 8-cyl

Battery began to go dead. I would call road service to get it restarted. This has happened several times and *onstar was notified on most occasions of this happening.*onstar was notified due to the contract I have with them for roadside help. This has happened atleast seven times.(using *onstar for assistance on atleast three of these seven times) I have taken it back to the dealership for help with the problem. They replaced the battery. But the real problem is the car just up and shuts down while driving. This has happened twice(I told the dealer about it)and the thing, other than the safety factor, I'm afraid to drive the car. I travel and I really need a car. I can't afford a secondary vehicle. My family stated nor can you afford to die either!the chance of taken the life of another person, to me, far exceeds the fear I have of loosing my on life.

- Oak Ridge, NC, USA

Mar 102006

Tahoe 8-cyl

Several problems with new 2007 Tahoe, including recall HVAC, replace dvd, replace radio, vibrating left driver's mirror, back door molding, repaired passenger door power locks...however, main and irreparable issue is the poor fm & xm radio reception which fades in and out while driving.

- Jackson, MS, USA