2007 Chevrolet Tahoe body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments (Page 5 of 5)

Jul 312011

Tahoe 4WD 8-cyl

2007 Chevy Tahoe with chrome exterior door handles. Passenger side handle broke off. Has significant opportunity to pinch fingers. Driver's side door handle also loose. Was informed this is a common occurrence with this vehicle. If this is a known issue, it needs to be resolved!

- Carver, MN, USA

Nov 012010

Tahoe

I have a 2007 Tahoe and the dashboard is cracked in two places. One is above the stearing wheel and the other is above the glove box on the passenger side. Ive always used a windshield protector when parked outside and the truck is parked in my garage every night. This seems to be a serious problem with this make and model vehicle and Chevrolet needs to correct it!

- Gulf Shores, AL, USA

Aug 242010

Tahoe

I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe ltz with 60K miles on it now. My girlfriend normally rides with me and has cut her hand on several occasions now on my interior door handle that is peeling. It started with the front passenger side door handle, and now all 4 door handles are peeling on the car and the metal that is still on poses a serious cut risk. I went to the dealer and so far they told me they can replace the parts but at a cost and labor to me, not covering any portion. After researching this it seems to be a major problem with my type of car model and I feel like GM should deal with this crappy part and replace for free.

- Fort Worth, TX, USA