2007 Chevrolet Tahoe body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments (Page 5 of 5)

Aug 242010

I have a 2007 Chevy Tahoe ltz with 60K miles on it now. My girlfriend normally rides with me and has cut her hand on several occasions now on my interior door handle that is peeling. It started with the front passenger side door handle, and now all 4 door handles are peeling on the car and the metal that is still on poses a serious cut risk. I went to the dealer and so far they told me they can replace the parts but at a cost and labor to me, not covering any portion. After researching this it seems to be a major problem with my type of car model and I feel like GM should deal with this crappy part and replace for free.

- Fort Worth, TX, USA