3.8

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

May 172011

Tahoe 4WD 8-cyl

I own a 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe and when I was driving home from work my truck quit running while driving on the highway. After calling a tow truck and having it towed, the mechanic informed me that I had run out of gas and my gas gauge was not working properly because it was registering that I had gas in the vehicle.

- Lapeer, MI, USA

Feb 042011

Tahoe

Gas gauge indicates more fuel than what is in the tank.

- Vancouver, WA, USA

May 282008

Tahoe 8-cyl

Tire kept going low. I have had vehicle for 3 months and bought brand new vehicle. Tire is separating... dealership will only replace the one tire where I requested all because all have same data.

- New Ulm, TX, USA