Huge win for car owners! All TSBs to be made public. The Center for Auto Safety just made the NHTSA (US Government) make public the full text of all TSBs from now on. They are the same organization that has petitioned the NHTSA & filed lawsuits to protect car owners over exploding gas tanks & other major safety issues. Whenever you drive in your car, you are safer thanks in part to a lot of work over the years by this small but very effective consumer advocacy group.

Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety.

Print this page

9.6

really awful
Crashes / Fires:
0 / 0
Injuries / Deaths:
0 / 0
Average Mileage:
877 miles

About These NHTSA Complaints:

This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.

So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

accessories - interior problem

Find something helpful? Spread the word.
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe:

Unsubscribe any time. We don't sell/share your email.

2009 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

problem #1

Oct 312008

Tahoe 8-cyl

  • 877 miles

A D V E R T I S E M E N T S

The contact owns a 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe hybrid. While the second row seats were pulled back to house cargo, the seats returned to the upright position and crushed the cargo. While driving less than 60 mph, with the second row seats pulled back to Transport cargo, 40 percent of the seat would fall and lock to the floor during acceleration. The remaining 60 percent would fall to the floor and then return to the upright position, striking the rear of the driver's seat in the process. The manufacturer stated that they were researching the failure and currently have no remedy. The failure and current mileages were less than 877. Updated 12/10/08 updated 12/17/08.

- Houston, TX, USA

Not what you are looking for?