- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 25 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 31 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 34 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 39 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 52 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's roomy, but very poor gas mileage for its class.
The EPA estimates 14MPG around town, but you'd be lucky to break double digits if you like A/C or have any hills in your town.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 53,069 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
body / paint problem