- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Tracker
Worst 2000 Tracker engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs rough/dies when hot6
- engine overheating1
- engine stops running1
- rear main seal leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tracker Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tracker compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tracker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tracker.