- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 12 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 19 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Tracker
Worst 2000 Tracker engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs rough/dies when hot6
- engine stops running2
- engine overheating1
- rear main seal leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tracker Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tracker compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tracker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tracker.