- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Tracker
Worst 2000 Tracker engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs rough/dies when hot6
- engine stops running2
- engine overheating1
- rear main seal leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tracker Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tracker compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tracker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tracker.