- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 30 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 35 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 36 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 39 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 51 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Tracker
Worst 2000 Tracker engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine runs rough/dies when hot6
- engine overheating1
- engine stops running1
- rear main seal leak1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tracker Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tracker compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tracker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tracker.