2000 Chevrolet Tracker engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Tracker:

2000 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Apr 012010

Tracker Limited V6

I enjoyed this car alot..However I knew this car would'nt last after hundreth-thousand miles.. I brought this car brand new. The first thing I notice about this vehical was every single time I got on the freeway or highway this truck would bounce up and down. It was like something was wrong with the shocks. Then this truck would overheat if you drive it for a long time. Although this car was new when I brought it. I was still skeptical about driving to another state. Also, I notice the engine light stay on after I had it for 7 year. I took it to a dealership and someone told me its ok''' nothing is wrong with it...but the sensor need to be replace and that not major..But the best advice he did give me was. To get rid of the truck. because the engine sucks.

- , Detroit, MI, USA