0.9

2002 Chevrolet Tracker lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Tracker:

2002 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Dec 072013

Tracker

I lost everything. I was driving on highway 20 in lasalle and a old man in a BMW was high beaming me, I slowed down and switched to the rige truck lane. He sped up in the middle lane and gave me a hand signal to pull over. I exited off the highway and parked the truck. I went in the back and didn't see anything bizarre, but still trying to figure out what the old man saw. I went back in the truck and put it in reverse and felt the truck hesitating while backing up, now I put it in drive, samething truck hesitating. I turned the truck off and opened the hood and all I saw were flames all over the engine, air intake, around the battery and especially around the dipstick for the transmission. Within 15 minutes my whole truck that I put 2 and a half years worth firemen took 25 minutes at least, while the cops came in 10 min. By the time the cops came the truck was already half burnt. My girlfriend was with me going crazy. Its gone, all gone. Rebuilt the transmission, changed rack and pinion, change exhaust line complete from front flex pipe right to the rear tail pipe, front and rear suspension completely changed, built in an iphone charger and this is what I get, to find out 2 weeks before christmas that this truck is overloaded with recalls due to bad gas filter fitting, and short circuit in driverside door. Thank U GM for wishing me a merry christmas..................................

- Montreal, MH, USA