2003 Chevrolet Tracker engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tracker:

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Jan 152007

Tracker 4WD 4-cyl

I applied my brakes to stop my Tracker, but the accelerator stuck at the speed I was going. I pushed the brakes, I couldn't get them to work full force. The Tracker was accelerating and just slightly braking, both at the same time. I got the Tracker to a full stop just before I entered a cross road to a highway.... not funny.... fix it, be fore some one is killed. I saw four other complaints refering to a similar proplems. I had the veh. In the shop and they could find nothing. Something 'is' wrong. C.S. C.S.

- Brookville, PA, USA