2003 Chevrolet Tracker miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tracker:

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Mar 082003

Tracker 4-cyl

On March 8, 2003 I purchased this vehicle. After about 2 or so weeks, I encountered rattling and squeaking. On several occasions I have taken my vehicle to the dealer to have them find the problem. No one has been able to find the problem. Each time I get a courtesy call on how service was, I tell them the service was fine, and that still no one has been able to find my squeaking and rattling. I am told that someone will get back to me on this. To this date (July 22, 2006), I have not heard from anyone. I am getting fed up. What am I supposed to do? I have children I drive around and they hear the problem and do not want to be in my vehicle, but they have no choice as I am the driver.

- El Cajon, CA, USA

Mar 182004

Geo Tracker, one a 1993 and the other a 2003 model, caught fire after an accident. The consumer lost control of the vehicle and flipped over. Reference second ODI #10115135 (lawyer on behalf of client)

- Knoxville, TN, USA