2003 Chevrolet Tracker seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tracker:

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Jun 202005

Tracker 4-cyl

I was at a complete stop and was rearended by a vehicle who did not see me and did not attempt to stop hitting me going 35-50 mph and pushing my car into the vehicle in front of me and impact that vehicle. My frontal airbag did not deploy and my seatbelt did not restrain me. I believe both of these were faulty and did not work properly based on the speed I was hit. My car was totalled by the insurance company. I was seriously injured with permanent facial damage.

- Queen Creek, AZ, USA

Oct 262004

Vehicle was stopped when rear-ended by another vehicle travelling about 30 mph. Passenger side front seat-belt failed to tighten and passenger struck the dashboard. The brakes failed and driver had to use emergency brake to stop rolling. Fluid was seen on the driver's side front wheel well. Both front seats were knocked off track and could not be re-adjusted. Vehicle is being repaired as of 11/01/04.

- Tucson, AZ, USA